Reflection...

Blogging....
1. What I like about blogging?
There isoly one thing that I like about blogging. I can write anything I want and people CAN'T accused me of saying things because it is my OWN OPINION. Thank you.

2. What I do not like about blogging?
I don't like to write. So, you know why I didn't write a lot.

3. What i have gain from blogging?
The skill of writing and the feel of independence!

4. How?
I know how doe the feeling of people out there whose blog was condemned. But they still write because it is their opinion. Still, one thing to be consider is..careful with your words and don't insult people. (you can do it synically ok..)

5. What I like about this course?
I learned new sotwares and new technological skills.

6. What I do not like about this course?
Lots of things to do but did not well-managed.

7. What I have learnt from this course?
Plan and organize everything before we do something.

8. What i do not expect but have learnt in this course?
I don't expect it is going to be fully technological class. It says Using and Developing Resources. But we learned everthing in technology and nothing about non-technology.Besides,not much theories been taught.

9. What I expect but have not learnt from this course?
I expct that I will learn on how to use all the resources around us and not FINDING resources around us.

10. If I can change anything about the course, state what it is and explain.
No comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Older Post Home